Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm freaking annoyed at my body

Kakdiesel said:
good point

I think RR should get a pass sometimes for being 17. i mean at least she has the balls to talk to people much older than her.

I wouldnt have posted on an internet chat board with adults when I was 17. But then again, 9 years ago, i believe I had AOL 2.0 with 26000 dial up modem :worried:

Thanks kid. I think it is a good point too.

Bombing me for acting my age is plain out discrimination.

the-short-one said:
It's all good. I just put a link to this thread in one of the ladies training logs.

So where are the chips?

You're mature.

And classy.

the-short-one said:
It's all good. I just put a link to this thread in one of the ladies training logs.

So where are the chips?

Good idea posting it in a training log. If you posted it in just the Women's forumn I doubt anyone would read it, yano?

rocky_road said:
Thanks kid. I think it is a good point too.

Bombing me for acting my age is plain out discrimination.

I think its odd how differently women will act towards you on the board versus how they act towards SublimeZm (who is your age)

they think he's cute and funny.

you're an attention whore.

I def. see the double standard at times.

thats too bad.

Also, Matthew Mcconaughey is in Huntington WV filming for a few weeks.

rocky_road said:
You're the only one who questioned the legitimacy of my post.
The real question was whether or not anyone would reply. Here, they did. There, they wouldn't.

You have assummed that all I want is attention based on all this stuff you've been saying. Well the fact is, I already can get attention here by posting any thread that I want. So, given that I can get attention here on any topic that I want, why would I post this question in here if I could get better response to in in the Women's forumn?

Here you get guys posting telling you are fine the way you are ( what you wanted not sure)

There you get help from WOMEN, that know what they are talking about.

Anyways... Just a thought.

Daisy_ said:
Here you get guys posting telling you are fine the way you are ( what you wanted not sure)

seriously, best signature ever.

Daisy_ said:

While this forum may not be the right place for this thread, men can provide helpful advice to women too. Kak gave me a very helpful CKD thread. The men on this board, from the men on the AAS board (I :heart: Krishna & geoboy) to the men in the diet forum and so on are just as helpful and know what they are talking about. A man, Shadow, was part of many of the success stories (including mine) on the Women's Forum.

Top Bottom