Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm freaking annoyed at my body

rocky_road said:
the-short-one said:
This is chat. More than 1/2 these people don't work out or eat right. getting diet & fitness advice here (unless you REALLY know someone) is laughable. (No offense, Kak - you were doing fine.)

QUOTE]

The best we could do is agree to disagree.

I LOVE the advice I have gotten in this forumn.
I LOVE the philosophy these people have and the shape that they're in.
I LOVE that I can get exercise/diet advice and still have fun with people.
I LOVE that my questions get answered.
I LOVE that I can be most like myself and not feel like I have to suck up to anyone when posting (in this forumn). This might sound weird to you but I sometimes feel like I have to be oh so polite in the womens forumn because I feel like i'm wasting their time just by having them open up my question. These people seem to like me a little more so obviously thats where I turn to for advice.
lol

Kakdiesel said:
dont you have military training in diffusing bombs from the Navy Seals? get to it
Just because she is hot doesn't mean you have to difuse her bomb and retaliate for her. lol...

the-short-one said:
Your age has everything to do with how you're acting. You are extremely immature, and it shows. Forget about my offer for help. You just want attention.

Ok so you're going to bomb me for acting my age.

Oh by the way, Thanks for giving me a chance to explain myself.

What is your problem with me I mean you did preety much butt into my thread right??

the-short-one really needs to stop calling the kettle black

All girls want attention, some more than others, it's instinct. Girls need to attract guys for mating purposes. The-short-one just has a harder time with it.

cuthroat said:
Just because she is hot doesn't mean you have to difuse her bomb and retaliate for her. lol...

Yeah but Hotzie looks at her like a lil sister lololololololoololoolol

why can't we all just get along?
you freaks stop bombing each other
and bombing me is not an option
i will erase every single recipe i've ever posted on ef

rocky_road said:
Ok so you're going to bomb me for acting my age.

Oh by the way, Thanks for giving me a chance to explain myself.

What is your problem with me I mean you did preety much butt into my thread right??
good point

I think RR should get a pass sometimes for being 17. i mean at least she has the balls to talk to people much older than her.

I wouldnt have posted on an internet chat board with adults when I was 17. But then again, 9 years ago, i believe I had AOL 2.0 with 26000 dial up modem :worried:

swole said:
the-short-one really needs to stop calling the kettle black

All girls want attention, some more than others, it's instinct. Girls need to attract guys for mating purposes. The-short-one just has a harder time with it.

lol....thanks, by the way. :heart:

OH LORD HERE WE GO AGAIN! party under my tent its big and black and the short one is not invited!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom