Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm freaking annoyed at my body

rocky_road said:
You're the only one who questioned the legitimacy of my post.
The real question was whether or not anyone would reply. Here, they did. There, they wouldn't.

You have assummed that all I want is attention based on all this stuff you've been saying. Well the fact is, I already can get attention here by posting any thread that I want. So, given that I can get attention here on any topic that I want, why would I post this question in here if I could get better response to in in the Women's forumn?

I've never seen any of your posts there. If I had, I would have answered your questions. I'd still answer your questions, if they're asked politely in the women's forum.

This is chat. More than 1/2 these people don't work out or eat right. getting diet & fitness advice here (unless you REALLY know someone) is laughable. (No offense, Kak - you were doing fine.)

If you want to be taken seriously, you need to spend A LOT of time in the women's forum. I spent the better part of a year there before I ventured over to this part of EF.

lol....

So basically, guys...

To avoid internet drama i'm going to start posting ALL my diet and exercise questions in the WOMEN'S FORUMN, because, you know, the_short_one knows everything and all my questions can be answered by her-----IF i'm lucky and suck up to her and one of my own little special "logs" and follow the same exact procedure as everyone else does---comment on everyone elses and HOPE TO GOD mine is commented on....

wish me luck and hope I don't get too fat !!

rocky_road said:
the-short-one said:
The insults about the women who keep training & diet logs. That was way out of line. I don't care how old she is.[/QUOTE]

My age has nothing to do with this, LMAO!!

I called them "dumb fucking journals" and you say i'm insulting the women,...jeez get a spine!

Your age has everything to do with how you're acting. You are extremely immature, and it shows. Forget about my offer for help. You just want attention.

the-short-one said:
This is chat. More than 1/2 these people don't work out or eat right. getting diet & fitness advice here (unless you REALLY know someone) is laughable. (No offense, Kak - you were doing fine.)

QUOTE]

The best we could do is agree to disagree.

I LOVE the advice I have gotten in this forumn.
I LOVE the philosophy these people have and the shape that they're in.
I LOVE that I can get exercise/diet advice and still have fun with people.
I LOVE that my questions get answered.
I LOVE that I can be most like myself and not feel like I have to suck up to anyone when posting (in this forumn). This might sound weird to you but I sometimes feel like I have to be oh so polite in the womens forumn because I feel like i'm wasting their time just by having them open up my question. These people seem to like me a little more so obviously thats where I turn to for advice.

Top Bottom