Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm freaking annoyed at my body

ehhh, i got that prob too.. fat skinny right now .. but im dieting and gettin leaner! woot.
the AS is also helping, until i look at girls in school..or on tv... those damn hot price is right girls.. ok im done.. gl

the-short-one said:
The insults about the women who keep training & diet logs. That was way out of line. I don't care how old she is.

i think she was more insulted that the members probably dont try to help her as quick enough or give her much of a personal response. Rather than takign the time in helping her wiht her diet and training needs, they answer in more general ways.

i dont think she means all women who keep training and diet logs.

I dont keep either logs. I keep a "log" in my head and i keep my diet in "my head"

the-short-one said:
This post would be a legitimate request for help in the ladies forum. Here, it's a "give me compliments" thread.

You're the only one who questioned the legitimacy of my post.
The real question was whether or not anyone would reply. Here, they did. There, they wouldn't.

You have assummed that all I want is attention based on all this stuff you've been saying. Well the fact is, I already can get attention here by posting any thread that I want. So, given that I can get attention here on any topic that I want, why would I post this question in here if I could get better response to in in the Women's forumn?

the-short-one said:
The insults about the women who keep training & diet logs. That was way out of line. I don't care how old she is.[/QUOTE]

My age has nothing to do with this, LMAO!!

I called them "dumb fucking journals" and you say i'm insulting the women,...jeez get a spine!

r_r
sorry if i made light of your situation so much to to point that you did not respond
if you ask anyone here i try to make people see how in the long run of things that it is usually not as crucial as people make it
that is why i always try to might light of things
i am 43 years old and on the decline but i've never been in shape
my view on things is it took 40 some years to get to this point
having to relearn how to eat and cook (and i am a classically trained chef so that was really hard)
but i also realize it will take some time to undo the damage done
you are young still (no offense) so what you do now will lay the groundwork for years still
listen to kak and short
don't "flame" about extremes
yes i know it's frustrating but remember pre 30 your metabolism is still ramped up so you need to take it slow and do it right
most of the people here are serious fitness buffs and bodybuilders (not i) so they might take your concerns as trivial
but there as some really good peeps here

Top Bottom