Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm freaking annoyed at my body

rocky_road said:
Dude, very few people ever even reply to my posts there.

I post, and wait and wait and all people every do is update and reply to each other's dumb fucking journals.

It makes me pissed off that hardly any of them help ME.

And I don't think i've ever seen you help me on any of my posts.

Thank you very much.

I'm not a dude, and they aren't dumb fucking journals. Those women train their asses off and look fantastic. Your ME attitude is probably why no one helps you. I suggest you be a little more polite in your responses.

This post would be a legitimate request for help in the ladies forum. Here, it's a "give me compliments" thread.

rocky_road said:
You know what, that makes sence.
I don't need to vary up my exercise right now as i'm not in a sport currently and do a different thing every day. However you're absolutely right. Until 3:00 I eat and do things very similiarly every day. Is this what causes this? Is this routine auctually helping my metabolism to prevent me from gaining weight? I don't have a perfect diet, so I think I could really make some dramatic changes for the better if I only did this. But does all this mean that right now i'm doing everything perfectly for maintaining my weight?

whats killer about being your age is that a slight change in your diet can do wonders. your are still insulin senstive and carbs dont get stored as easily as fat as they do for older people.

and yes, if your body/metabolism is used to the same daily routine everyday, your body just adapts and sees no need to burn or store more or less calories.

Its a survival mode that your body adapts like it does. maintaining metabolism and such.

and your last sentence is absolutely correct.

the-short-one said:
I'm not a dude, and they aren't dumb fucking journals. Those women train their asses off and look fantastic. Your ME attitude is probably why no one helps you. I suggest you be a little more polite in your responses.

This post would be a legitimate request for help in the ladies forum. Here, it's a "give me compliments" thread.
i think she apologized in a later post shorts

rocky_road said:
And i'm soory if that sounded ubber bitchy.

But that has happened to me 3 times. I post something and before anyone replies to mine everyone had replied to each others journals that were updated AFTER my question was posted.

You come across as a spoiled little brat. Women here have no patience for it.

Top Bottom