Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm freaking annoyed at my body

rocky_road said:
I don't think you even read my post ;-(
You look great the way you are but if you want to lose some weight just make sure that you have a solid diet and workout at least 5x a week...Keep up the good work.

Techbaseball said:
Scales are the debil. Stay away from them or use them sparingly. Too many variables go into your daily weight. Better ways to track progress:

1. BF %
2. mirror
3. pictures
4. measurements
5. energy level

--Techbasball

Thanks. that sounds better. I have been eating like crap lately and it shows in my energy level and mirror, much different from ummm Saturday I believe it was when I felt and looked great. My weight is of course, the same.

It's easy to use the same weight as an excuse for not fixing your most recent bad habits, especially for me, as i'm one to procrastinate just about everything, including losing weight.

Thanks again to you!

Kakdiesel said:
btw, plateaus are normal for a kid like you. Your body has such a routine with school, your practice, your eating schedule, etc.

Try different exercises that hit the same bodyparts (for example, incline dumbbells instead of say, a machine or vice versa).

also vary your rest periods between sets (60 seconds vs 90seconds), and number of reps/sets.

You know what, that makes sence.
I don't need to vary up my exercise right now as i'm not in a sport currently and do a different thing every day. However you're absolutely right. Until 3:00 I eat and do things very similiarly every day. Is this what causes this? Is this routine auctually helping my metabolism to prevent me from gaining weight? I don't have a perfect diet, so I think I could really make some dramatic changes for the better if I only did this. But does all this mean that right now i'm doing everything perfectly for maintaining my weight?

the-short-one said:
move this to the women's forum. it doesn't belong in chat.

Dude, very few people ever even reply to my posts there.

I post, and wait and wait and all people every do is update and reply to each other's dumb fucking journals.

It makes me pissed off that hardly any of them help ME.

And I don't think i've ever seen you help me on any of my posts.

Thank you very much.

rocky_road said:
I don't think you even read my post ;-(

Yes I did. I sympathize with you as I've always been hard on myself.

rocky_road said:
Dude, very few people ever even reply to my posts there.

I post, and wait and wait and all people every do is update and reply to each other's dumb fucking journals.

It makes me pissed off that hardly any of them help ME.

And I don't think i've ever seen you help me on any of my posts.

Thank you very much.

And i'm soory if that sounded ubber bitchy.

But that has happened to me 3 times. I post something and before anyone replies to mine everyone had replied to each others journals that were updated AFTER my question was posted.

Top Bottom