Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm back, with Macros and full diet.

Rabid_Goose

I came here a few weeks ago needing advice on my diet plan, I finally got the time to cook all my meals on sunday for M-F and got all my numbers down. I'm down to 217 last I checked, but I became obsessed with losing weight so it worried me and I force myself to check it every Friday night after work and Saturday morning to get a good measure.

The big part I need help on my advice is my weird schedule, how my work schedule works and such, my calorie intake, even with me attempting to raise it, have failed horribley at it. My schedule is, and I'm probably going to have to get up earlier to get more meals in.

12pm, wake up and eat a half cup of raw Quaker Oats with Liquid Egg whites.
200 Calories, .5 Fat, 15g of Protein, 27g of Carbs.

2pm. 8ounces of Grilled Chicken with a Cup of Cooked Whole Grain rice.
390 Calories, 3.5g Fat, 50g of Protein, 36g of Carbs.

2:45 to 4 or 4:15pm is Gym time.

4:15pm arrive home, make 100% Whey Shake, 2 scoops.
220 Calories, 3g Fat, 40g of Protein, 8g of Carbs.

5pm have myself All Peanut Butter Sandwhich with Two slices of Honey Oat.
320 Calories, 18g Fat, 13g of Protein, 35g of Carbs.

5:15pm = work

7:15pm is my first break, I'm looking for advice on what to eat at this time, I have 10 minutes to eat, was eatinig Go Lean Crunch bars but am willing to try anything. Was thinking ANPB SW to raise calorie intake, along with maybe an ounce of almonds?

9:45pm, last time I eat and it is two Boneless Pork Chops with 4 slices of Honey Oat bread.
440 Calories, 16.4g Fat, 50g of Protein, 26 Carbs.

My total for everything is a sad 1525 Calories, 39.5 Fat, 168g of Protein, 132g of Carbs, all complex. Which I need energy for work, I can't have a low carb intake since I do factory work, and on good days I can make my heart rate raise to 150 in a few areas. BUt of course that is my doing my work, and helping people on either side of me to keep up.

My % on Macros is 11% Fat, 49% Protein, 38% Carbs. I am 5'8", age 22, male. I lift Monday Through Friday. And to let you all know of what I want is I am cutting, I have been bulking for around 10 years with Fast Food places and snack cakes, if you get what I'm saying.

Also, at work, I am allowed to take small things on the floor to eat, such as almonds which I've read seem to be good. I am doing Low Reps with High Weight, I start out as a warm up and finish around 90% to my max on all things. I plan on adding legs into the work out shortly and sadly, I have no area at all to Dead Lift.

Any help or comments will be appreciated, I plan on taking some pictures now for before and after results and using my wedding pictures as my before before picture of when I weighed around 250. Also I take pure Ephedra for 2 weeks, then Red Line for 2 weeks so tolerance does not build up to high on either of them. Anyone with tips on what I could eat during break to raise my calories up, and also anyone that might be able to help me raise up my protein intake at the same time would be great.

My goal is fat loss, not weight loss. If I stay around 210 or 220 with pure muscle so be it, it is the fat I seek to destroy, not the number on the scale I seek to destroy.

Well, if your goal is fat loss and not weight loss perhaps you should re-evaluate your diet once more. I am cutting, am also 5'8", and weigh about 50 pounds less than you. However, I manage to eat 500 more calories and am still concerned that is not enough.

You need a solid 700 more calories at a bare minimum bro. Clean food is not caloric dense when you come from a life of fast, shitty foods.

I've noticed, I eat about the same amount but probably a 4th of the calories, ya know? And I'm asking how to add MORE calories to my diet. I want more healthy calories, I hate tuna but it seems I'm going to have to do what I used to do with EverClear, close my eyes and just do it.

You should consider a full blown diet formula like Thermorexin and adding Sesapure/Glucorell to it. That's certainly better than using redline.

I thought about ordering T-rex but I have no idea how much energy it will give me. The energy I'm used to from supplements was Ripped Fuel, Ephedra Formula. That is the strongest stuff I have ever had but I know of no one that I can ask that takes around the same stuff I have and still take to compare it to T-rex for me.

And would Sesapure be good to add considering I'm not getting enough calories and my fat intake is just 11% of my total Macro intake? No idea what Glucorell is, going to click your link.

Bump for anyone that takes T-rex and have taken other Energy Pills if they can compare it for me. I am running low on my Redlines, will need to replace them by next Tuesday I think.

And as a side note, added in one ounce of Almonds to eat while on the floor at work towards the 2nd break, and 1st break I'm going to eat Roasted Chicken Breast in a can with small amount of BBQ sauce for flavor, or tuna fish. Will throw me up to 1800-1900 calories, and I feel my body starving. I'm full but it's not enough anymore. I think I may add one scopp of Protein Powder with my chicken at first break. Give me 200 calories and bring me to around 220g of protein, maybe 230. After I felt my gain in bench this week from eating more protein since Monday I'm trying to raise my protein but still lose weight and eat low cals.

I've used T-rex, its a great product. One of the best ephedra free thermos out there, imo.

Calories still way to low for a man of your size..no way you should ever dip below 10x your bodyweight for any reason what-so-ever..you are going to lose mad muscles

simple you need more clean calories and more EFA, start from 40% prot 30% carbs and 30% fat and go from there

Top Bottom