Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm 17 and need advice!

AustinSmith3

Hey guys ive come here to get some advice. I'm 16, 118lbs and 5/8. I'm looking to get bigger but I don't want to stunt my growth because I'm not sure if I'm done with puberty, and I'm not sure I'm done growing. I bought dbol awhile back and then found out it stunts growth and I stopped taking them. I only took 10 of them, would that be enough to stunt my growth? I just need some recommendations on what to take that would get me bigger fast without stunting my growth. Thanks!

i dont think itd do much to hurt you as of right now, but EAT EAT EAT. stay natural for as long as you can, you'd be surprised by the gains youll make. Ive personally just took drinking alcohol and adderroll out of my diet which should substantially help me. idk if either of those are in yours? just hit the weights hard bro

Did I stunt my growth? And stop my natural testosterone by taking those 10 pills?

No the chances that you have stunted your growth are very unlikely as well as shut down ur natural test production although the more u mess with steroids the more ur chances increases for many side effects to occur .. So Just stay away from any steroids and eat alot more and smash all the highschool girls u can even if there not that hot still jut smash them .

Diet for 6-8 months before even trying to start on cycles even dbol. Stick to protien shakes and creatine. Don't say "I can't gain weight" because all that means is you have no idea how to diet.

Top Bottom