Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I love eggs

shishi5

I have become obsessed with hard boiled eggs I cant seem to get enough. I have eaten 10 in one sitting quite easily. My question is am I eating too much of them? Can this be dangerous for me ? I know excess of anything can be really bad but I know eggs are supposed to be quite good for you. Insight please and thank you!

I guess it depends how big you are and how much calories you need to consume. Personally speaking I also love hard boiled eggs but I am pretty sure 10 might be a little excessive... Are you eating anything else with them or just 10 eggs.

you are looking at 75 calories per whole egg.. that means if you eat 10 a day that is 750 calories. if you are trying to lose weight you really can't do that

if you are not worried about that then focus on getting good quality humane AND pastured eggs. i would not overcook them, leave the yolk runny

I will eat 3 eggs every other day and cook them with coconut spray on the pan slowly and leave runny. i eat with raw sauerkraut.. it is a nice 225 calorie breakfast

I love eggs as well. They are a great protein source and very versatile. Just keep your calories where you need them and you are all good.

Too much of anything isn't good. I would limit your egg consumption to 3-4 per day.

Variety is the spice of life. Different protein sources have different nutrient profiles and different amino acids. Try to get in a wide variety.

Top Bottom