Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I lost 45 lbs. in 3 months...now what???

Iron Thrower

Ok, hear's the deal. I entered a fitness competition at the Gold's I go to. From January 15th to April 14th, I went from 231 lbs. to 186 lbs. I went from 30%BF to 13%BF. I am very happy with the results that I have made, but I am still carrying a little too much bodyfat for comfort.
My question is, without the total strict diet that I was on before, what else can I do to keep losing BF%. I would like to be under 10%BF. I will continue to train 4 days a week and do cardio 5 days a week and do my ab exercises every other day. Are their any things that I need to know. I have not been this serious for a long time so I am still a little new to cutting.
I would like to get my abs to come in(but who doesn't!) Any help would be appreciated. Tyler

------------------
"Keep your blood clean, your body lean and your mind sharp." (Henry Rollins)

I'd come off the diet for a little while. let your body rest. Eat for mass. You might put on a little bodyfat again, but it would just encourage you to lose it again. Then, in a couple of months(6-10 weeks) hit the diet hard again. You will be fresh and invigorated and your metabolism will be higher. That's my advice.

yeah, I'd echo that. A quick mass period might help you consolidate your weight loss. I think the longer a stretch you diet for, the harder it is to continue to lose bodyfat. Start eating good stuff, build some muscle, get used to your new body, then get ready to cut back down again. Just my $0.02. If all you want is a good diet, just read the archives; there are TONS of posts about people wanting to lose weight; what kind of foods to eat, when to eat them, etc.

45 Lbs in 3 months...WOW!!!

Did you do it all natural??? What supplements did you take, what was your daily routine like? Sorry for asking so many questions it just that I'm looking to lose a ton of weight and would love to know how you did it in three months...

Top Bottom