Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I like to eat skittles before I workout

rock22

Is that a bad idea ? Even though I feel amazing throughout my workout? I dont seem to crash from it so I cant really complain plus I really love skittles.

unless you were deficient and needed a last minute thing cause you are strength training it would make sense.. back when i powerlifted and would fast before my weigh in i would try and fill myself up using a candy bar before my actual lifts.

for a general person it makes more sense to eat a light meal pre workout if your goals are strength or bulking

and go into a workout fasted if you are trying to lean out

Tomorrow try eating a baked sweet potato before your workout instead. I promise you that you will have a better workout and recover better.

Skittles are full of artificial chemicals, colors, flavours etc. Not stuff you want to be putting into your body.

Not good at all man. They are basically pure sugar. Muskate gave you a good carb option. I prefer to train fasted and just be well-hydrated. I get awesome pumps that way.

Back in the day, when I worked a late shift, one trick I used was a 4.30pm 100g flapjack at my tea break and pocket another. Then, as I walked in to book off work, I'd eat the other (this being about 6pm or so). By the time I hit the gym around 7.15 the carbs would have started to kick in

Top Bottom