Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just ordered the Lipostack! Questions to maximize fat loss......

wordomr

So, i just ordered the lipostack, and am very curious/skeptical about "new" supplements, but with all the hype from here, i'd thought i would give it a try.

Im 6'3 245 27 yrs old, probably around 18-19% bodyfat, I workout about 4 times times a week, but trying to get an efficeint routine (realizing that diet does have an important part in fat loss, am working on that part). Anyone know of any good diet information?

I know cardio is a staple for fat loss, but what kind of a routine should one be on to maximize fatloss while trying to minimize muscle loss. Are we talking about more of a circuit routine working major muscle groups multiple times a week, or just a regular 3-4 day split?

Thanks

OMEGA said:
Hi :)
Thankyou for your Business!

When do you do cardio?

and do you train twice a day at all?

I do cardio after work, can be anywhere from 6 to 8 pm, usually do it anywhere from 30 to 50 minutes, depending if I lift before or not, doing cardio anywhere from 3-5 times a week. I currently do not train twice a day (taking that meaning I currently do not do cardio in the am, as I tend not to be a early person, more of a late night person)

Take the LIPOFLAME in the AM always at full dose as if it were like a daily ritual

This will rev your metabolism all day and make you feel great.

Please take Amplify02 ONLY pre liftiing , you will have plenty of energy for cardio after ;)

Take both with a tiny bit of food.

You have done yourself good by ordering Lipoflame and Amp02. Both are amazing products. I am currently doing cardio in the am, using lipoflame. I'll usually do two to three miles on a treadmill. I don't know if it is true or not, but I read an article that said when doing cardio for fat loss, it is best to do a fast walk for at least 30 minutes. Ideally 30-60 minutes is best the article said. During that time frame and at that intensity, you are supposed to burn fat, not muscle or carbs.

I lift in the evenings using Amp 02. Just becareful, because it is powerful stuff. It really brings your workouts to the next level.

Even if you can't train twice a day, with a good, clean diet, and these two products you'll see a huge difference! It worked for me, so it will work for you! Congrats and good luck Bro!

OMEGA said:
Take the LIPOFLAME in the AM always at full dose as if it were like a daily ritual

This will rev your metabolism all day and make you feel great.

Please take Amplify02 ONLY pre liftiing , you will have plenty of energy for cardio after ;)

Take both with a tiny bit of food.

Omega I got a question for you...I only use lipoflame right now cause I pretty much try to stick to only cardio for weight loss and I only do a little bit of lifting with low weight high reps for muscle toning.

I noticed that you said to take lipoflame in the morning always, but what I've been doing is taking it 30 min before my workout. I'm a college student and getting to the gym isn't exactly routine for me (i go daily but time varies) and I was wondering if i should be popping lipo every morning or just stick to the 30 min prior to workout. Like I mentioned, i workout at various hours and I'm not too consistant with my times but I do go daily.

Woohoo, just got my lipostack in, can't wait to start taking/felling the good stuff. I will definately let you all know how things go.

Top Bottom