Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have a trail mix addiction.

CaliRobK

So I was just wondering, how bad is trail mix? I know it's very calorie dense but I don't eat the kind with chocolate or any other candy in it. I try to stay with the fruit/nut mix or maybe the yogurt chip stuff. I seriously have to fight with myself every time I go into a gas station about buying some. I usually don't but about 2-3 times a month I do. And I have to eat the whole bag which is like 1100 cal. How detrimental would you say this is?

because of the added oils, salt, sugars, and preservatives its really not that great unless you make your own or buy a top quality product from a health food store that is organic.
considering you are buying it from a gas station i can assure you its bottom of the barrel quality, however there are things that are far worse for you than this. just gotta be smart when you buy it

Its better than eating cookies and cake, bit still not the best thing to be eating. Just eat a little bit in moderation, and there is nothing negative to worry about. Eating the whole bag will put some bodyfat on you quick.

Have you tried non-salted sunflower seeds? they do wonders for cravings when combined with organic walnuts.

I love trail mix myself I recommend the one in Costco they have snack packs as well and buy the kind that has berries raisins peanuts almonds walnuts and some other dried fruits good in taste and have nutrition value as well.

Top Bottom