Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have problem with my kilograms. Give me advice!

Janina

For several years now I have a problem with my weight. I haven't much time for sports. For this I tried several diets, but did not achieve results. Give me advice on what to do?

If your looking for someone to give advise on drugs to lose weight i think you will be out of luck on this forum my friend....
Post your diet, if your not losing weight then your probably eating to much or you may have a medical condition like low test or hypothyroidism

If you are just trying to lose weight, it's simply a matter of burning more calories than you're taking in -- you will lose weight. Personally, I used the LoseIt app to track diet & exercise and it worked incredibly well, I highly recommend that app.

If you don't have time for sports, I don't know what to tell you! You can try with weight loss product!

Actually the most important is your diet. You just need to eat less than you currently do. If you don't have time for sports, try walking a lot and just moving more.

If you cannot practice any sports, even walking or jogging will do for you to lose some weight. Also, I would advise you to eat half what you usually eat.

See a weight loss clinic and have them do a full metabolic and hormone level blood test. If that turns up nothing ask them what prescription aids they can prescribe and listen to their advise.
Beyond that you have to do the rest yourself with effort.

If you cannot practice any sports, even walking or jogging will do for you to lose some weight. Also, I would advise you to eat half what you usually eat.

I tried in this way, but there is no result. For this I'm looking for another solution!

Top Bottom