Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have a friend that wants to start getting into shape, can you help me?

crash3837

For starters I asked him what his ht, weight, and body fat was. He will be getting back to me soon I e-mailed him those questions. I also asked him what his personal goals where, what he liked about his body and what he didn't. Do you think I should ask him anything else? Is there anything I left out. When I do get his stats back where do I start. I'm assuming he's going to want to lose some weight because he's not exactly what you call slim.

Assuming this is his first time working out, be sure to get the diet and training right, he will get awesome results. DOnt put him on anything extreme just yet (ckd) as it will mess with his mind. I recommend you buy the Body For life book by Bill Phillips and have him read it. It is great for beginners and teaches you the basics perfectly. He will lose lots of fat and gain muscle if this is his first time training. Once he is ready to go more advanced, you can put him on a 403030 or a ckd.
Explain to him
- overtraining
- morning cardio theories
- and correct form on exercises.

With those things in mind, he is set for the shape hes been longing for.

This insn't his first time working out, he just never dedicated himself to it yet, like some of us. He seems like the kind of person that will be all gung ho about it like he is right now, and then after a few weeks start to really slack off and eventually quit. But who knows maybe he really wants to change his life and body, I'm at least going to give him the benifit of the doubt.

I would recommend the same think blood_drinker did. Get the body for life or better yet, here is the run down: (for free lol)

Meal 1-3:
5oz. chicken breast (no skin)
2oz. pasta
1 tbsp. flaxseed

Meal 4-5: (or ->6 if heavier)
1 can tuna
1/4 cup brown rice
1 tbsp. all natural peanut butter.

Hey, you can't miss with that. Pretty simple.

Mr.X :cool:

Top Bottom