Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i have to eat at night

liveonalltone

I cannot sleep before bed without having a meal, then i fall asleep and sleep hard but wake up after a couple hours starving needing to eat cereal or some bread. then i sleep again and have to eat again after 2 hours. what is going on? this seemed to get worse after cycle

I cannot sleep before bed without having a meal, then i fall asleep and sleep hard but wake up after a couple hours starving needing to eat cereal or some bread. then i sleep again and have to eat again after 2 hours. what is going on? this seemed to get worse after cycle

Perhaps you're a glutton?

People that drink alcohol or smoke cannabis often fall into the same struggle. They have trouble sleeping without it. In your case, your body will sleep/rest much better if it is not working on digestion. I think you just have to tough out a few days until you get used to sleeping on your own. The only other factor is if you actually have an issue going on like diabetes.

Make a plan of diet and then do your best to stick to it. You should not eat according to your desire, because desire doesn't mean that your body need food.

Top Bottom