Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I hate it when I try to go back into keto after a carb load...

...and I didn't get enough carbs because I start going hypo very fast. Having to eat some cookies and ice cream right now because I am shaking and sweeting.... I will have to carbload until i goes away. Only hi GI carbs seem to do the trick here.

I think it could be the fact that my workout yesterday afternoon over depleted my glycogen stores. I did a very heavy back/thigh/bicep workout, and then finished it off with a couple of 50 rep sets of leg presses, then 4X20 rep sets of hammerstrength pulldowns with 30 seconds between in order to deplete my muscle glycogen prior to carbing up.

I know the feeling. I can't touch hi GI carbs anymore cause they put me into insulin rebound fast.

Dood...... Ice cream is sooooo good.

I know the feeling. :)

Dextrose laying around for a shake by chance? Goes in ubber fast.

WODIN said:
Dood...... Ice cream is sooooo good.

I know the feeling. :)

Dextrose laying around for a shake by chance? Goes in ubber fast.

I'm at my parent's house in Houston. I have a wake to go to in a little while. They have only junk food, and what I buy to keep here.

Razorguns said:
dude -- just say no to Atkins diet. Don't be like the masses of sheep.

I don't do atkins, I do a modifed anabolic diet, and it works very well for me. Trust me, I know what I am doing.

Top Bottom