Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I get bloated after having a beer

juanpabloII

Hi guys for some reason the last few months every time I drink a beer I get bad bloated stomach and pain, it's like I want to gas but I can't, this never happened to me in the past and I was wondering what the problem could be, thanks.

Beer has always done this to me. I can't drink bit maybe 6 before I feel like I'm about to blow up. This is why I'm more of a Jameson type guy!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah man I get that also and from soda sometimes too! You probably don't want to be drinking to heavy if you are serious about your fitness. But I understand and I'm no saint either I'd have to stick with the fellow Irish...... whiskey works!

Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

From a medical stand point if it's something that has been really giving you a hard time you might want to go get it checked out you could have developed an intolerance or another issue of some sort.

Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

it does that to me from time to time. I have an issue with stomach problems in the past so for me it's normally stomach irritation from the alcohol. u can get gastritis from drinking regularly and can just take a break for abit. helps to not have empty stomach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom