Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I feel tired and stuck..please help me out

rez

I feel tired and stuck..please help me out

I feel as though im in a rut though. I feel (especially today) totally drained and demotivated...which is unlike me at all. I dont know if im overtrained or tired, or that ive been on the same diet too long, but whatever it is must be the reason why i am thinking of taking hydroxycuts.

How often do you change around your diet and routine?

If I get to the point of not feeling motivated and just worn out after a few days I usually take a week off weight training and bump my cals by adding more carbs and fats in my diet. After about 5 days of doing this I feel fine. Very seldom happens to me though, only once or twice a year. I think it has to do with just overtraining more than anything. If you're thinking of taking hydroxycut just for this reason, I'd take a week off of weight training before starting an ECA stack. The only time I really change my diet around is if I change from cutting/maintaining/bulking. I change my routine around when I get stuck in a runt and not going anywhere or start to lose strength.

i am usually ultra motivated..so thats why i feel so outa place at the moment. Thanks for the tip.
Next week I will not be at work and my days will be less predictable, therefore I will have to change my diet accordingly... changing things around a bit may be the trick

Stress drains a lot of my energy, doing low carbs or too much fat in diet can also make me feel sluggish. Hydroxycut is not the answer from my experience. I still force myself to the gym kicking my ass along the way and it does help somewhat when I'm done. Even though I know the workout sucked, it does help me get over that drained feeling especially if it's stress related.

If it aint stress you should check your diet.

get in that special food you love so much that does help allot,i have that sluggish feelings always 4weeks into a diet or somewha and i tend to start the urge to binge but wont until the 6th week will i tend to incorporate small cheat meals hahaha

but usually the sluggish feeling is like a feeling to binge out

Once I get going on a diet really good, i usually feel the same way, so I eat something out of the ordinary to give it a little kick, and spice things up a bit. Not like cheat foods, but something that is within my diet range that I don't normally eat.
Or change up your routine a little bit. Nobody likes the same things day in and day out.

Like they say Change is always a good thing!:D

just listen to your body, there is probablly a reason for you feeling this way. Either your diet, or something else that is telling you your tired.

ye..i never actually thought it could be stress..but theres been a lot going on at the moment...nearly broke up with my boyfriend on the weekend (its all fine now), finishing my job tomorrow and starting university soon...

i did what BBH suggested, add a couple different things to my diet today...cottage cheese with chicken and veg, red pepper to green salad...even the smallest things make a difference!

tonight im going out for v/tines day...so will have a nice dinner....yay no chicken and brocolli!!!

after an awful couple of days...

today i feel great!
went out last night to an awsome restaurant, had a glass of vino...and when i came home felt like chocolate..so had a choc protein pudding (2 scoops protein w water).

I really needed the break...its made me feel like i can continue again...and now i have a new goal...more endurance training rather than getting more muscle.
so went for a run/walk this morning to the beach.

there isnt a better way to start the day :)

Top Bottom