Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I feel tired and stuck..please help me out

Rez...if you still feel sluggish in a few days I'd consider having your blood checked. I felt the exact same way and ended up getting sick and being tested for mono. Was negative on the mono but they said my iron count was low. Seems that being at school and not eating their rotten red meat has lowered my iron counts. Since then ive bought a iron supplement (besides my normal multi) and have had way more energy...Just a thought

D00fy said:
vino? that sounds polish to me is that wine?

haha ye..was puttin gon my polish acent...its red wine :)

i just got my blood checked couple weeks ago...was in the 'normal' range..so i should be fine...but i dont know how my iron level are ok..i never eat red meat. Where would my iron be coming from..all other sources have very little iron in?!
oh well shouldnt complain I guess....

Could be from your multi if you take one....most have daily amount of iron...also there are some vegetable sources of iron...either way if your levels are ok then your ok

On a diet, as leptin drops, it is normal to have fatigue and less than optimal moods, because it has effects on norepinephrine, serotonin, and dopamine.

Incorporating refeeds should help.

Par Deus said:
On a diet, as leptin drops, it is normal to have fatigue and less than optimal moods, because it has effects on norepinephrine, serotonin, and dopamine.

Incorporating refeeds should help.

i understand that...but i dont know if that applies to me, im carb rotating on high days ill have 100 carbs (including green veg) and low days 50g or under. Are refeeds still necessary?

rez said:

i understand that...but i dont know if that applies to me, im carb rotating on high days ill have 100 carbs (including green veg) and low days 50g or under. Are refeeds still necessary?

Yes -- a refeed would be 500+ grams of carbs in 12 hours.

Top Bottom