Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I feel like such a dick. (question about GAKIC and LEUKIC)

cyrex

So I walk into GNC, hoping to find a small tub of maltodextrin so I can have some between now and when my order arrives and I asked the guy at the desk if they sold it. he says "No we don't carry that". So I say "Do you sell anything that HAS maltodextrin in it??"
He goes "No, it's a carb, we don't sell that type of stuff". So I immediately look over at the muscletech shit and go "Actually you do, GAKIC has dextrose and maltodextrin as 2 of the main ingredients"
He just looked at me like "then why the fuck did you ask?" (he didn't actually say this, just the look on his face gave the impression)
I must be roid raging like that fag on the HBO special haha.

I felt like such a dick as soon as it popped out of my mouth..

Anyways I used a coupon I had for GNC and got the stuff for $20 which normally sells for $70. It'll be my backup for PW shakes but after reading about it, I've been wondering if Muscletech's claims are true about stacking GAKIC with LEUKIC.... Anyone tried this?

Last edited:
Don't feel like a dick man. People walk into those stores blindly putting their trust in the employee behind the counter and most of the time they give the most misguided information. And i blame GNC not them because they probably dont offer anymore training than how to run the register. So maybe next time he'll give them the right answer.

yeah i wouldn't feel like a dick, cause you got lousy customer service...

did the guy really say "why the fuck did you ask"...? wow, that'd be a visit in to his manager ASAP... :rolleyes:

Don't feel like a dick. Lol I'd probably say the same thing and not even give it a second thought. Especially after the, "then why the fuck did you ask?"

DZLS said:
yeah i wouldn't feel like a dick, cause you got lousy customer service...

did the guy really say "why the fuck did you ask"...? wow, that'd be a visit in to his manager ASAP... :rolleyes:

no... he just had that look on his face.

at another GNC I had the chick there ask what kind of vitamin I took so I said I take Flinstone vitamins. She laughed at me and went on about how GNC Mega Man multivitamin is superior and how flinstone vitamins don't have 100% of the daily value needed for an adult. I know her arguments were 100% uneducated as I'm sure she had no idea what was even in a flinstone vitamin. I just told her I take 2 or 3 a day at different times during the day because I like that the way the taste and that they are chewable and passed on her Mega Man vitamins. ...

So anyone have experience with GAKIC and LEUKIC?

lol, thats funny about the GNC employees. I have never once got any kind of educated help. A few months ago i was at the mall and decided to stop in to see if maybe they had any really good deals. So, im looking at creatine and was looking at just some plain creatine and the guy starts this spiel about how i dont want that, i want to take this new creatine from eas which was like 70 bucks, lol, and i needed to stack it with NO2 so i could gain 20 lbs in a month, haha. Just let me paint the picture of this guy, of course he is the typical employee, at least from what i've seen, probably in his early 30's, long stringy hair, balding, with a beer belly. why the fuck would i take advice from him? I then asked him how much of a commission he got off this shit. He shut up and left me alone. So, if you dont want to be given bad advice just ask them that.

haha yeah i shoulda asked him that. I wonder if my huge coupon took a toll on his commisssion...

Top Bottom