Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I eat very clean diet but can't keep losing more weight

holbert13

Hello, i follow your articles, posts and videos pretty closely and i have a unique situation i used to be 560lbs i lost down to 240 and gained great muscle mass naturally but i'm not satisfied..as if we ever are..im sitting around 20% bf and work hard and diet harder..very clean lean diet..i don't know if my previous morbid obesity is keeping me from attaining the physique i want but i am considering taking a cycle of steroids and clen whats your thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone

Steroids do not burn body fat. They increase muscle protein synthesis and prevent muscle catabolism. I feel like I am beating a dead horse saying this over and over but it's a very common misconception and something a lot of people get wrong. Bodybuilders commonly include steroids into their pre-contest cycles to prevent muscle loss when dieting on low calories and doing lots of cardio. The steroids themselves do not burn body fat.

If you want to loose body fat - You need to perfect your diet and training. Its as simple as that. Fat is basically stored energy. To burn fat, you need to expend more calories then you consume.

Not only that, running a steroid cycle at a high body fat percentage is going to put a lot of stress on your body and organs. It is also counterproductive because the higher your body fat percentage, the more testosterone will aromatize into estrogen.

SARMS are much better option all around. SARMS will directly increase endurance, fat loss, recovery and lean muscle mass with no increases in body weight or water retention. You won't get the same strength increase from SARMS that you would with steroids, but you get all the benefits with none of the side effects. They are also extremely minimal in the way of side effects and legal to use.

I suggest running the SARMS triple stack. It is comprised of S4, ostarine and cardarine.
S4 will increase lean muscle and strength
ostarine is the best SARM for recovery
cardarine is the best SARM for fat loss
You get the best of everything that way

Run the triple stack as outlined in this article here: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

brother congrats on your transformation. do not fuck things up by hopping on steroids yet.. get down under 15% and then you can start considering it

the reason is steroids will cause HPTA damage. and you might end up fucking yourself up and ruining all you accomplished because low T levels will cause fat gain.

SARM's are totally okay to use if you are overweight and they will help you reach your goals.. also n2slin before meals will block fat. musky gave you a great layout above. great job and keep it going

I agree with Steve. Great job so far but do not take steps backwards. I am guessing at 240lbs you are probably still above the 20% body fat you think. There is still much room to cut. Just stick to the diet and training. If you get bored or see results stall then switch it up and keep it interesting.

How often do you train? How intense? How much cardio do you do? What do you eat throughout the day?

I just found out about sarms how effective is it?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

SARMS are fantastic.

Here is a great video for you to watch where I explain what SARMS are and talk about sample SARM cycle lay outs -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

SARMS are extremely effective by themselves but work even better when stacked together as they work synergistically.

A very common SARMS cycle is the SARMS triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

SARMs are great compounds. Do some research on them and see which ones you want to try. You can stack them together in many different ways.

I just found out about sarms how effective is it?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Think of sarms as something inbetween anabolics and supplements.

Sarms have little to no side effects and they do not need injections, such as supplements. In addition to that, sarms have muscle building properties, like steroids, but on a much milder sense.

It is a great alternative for those who want to step up their game but afraid to step into the gear world or are afraid of the needles.

Top Bottom