Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I didn't know cheating my diet would be that bad

Neil Griezman

after being on test for 6 weeks and eating extra clean, I decided to cheat my diet today for lunch and had a burger at mc donalds, right away I started feeling shitty and my work out totally sucked, I couldn't even do it complete, does this happen to you guys? is this normal? or the fact that I'm running test has to do with it,

thank you.

if i ate mcdonalds i would probably throw up, much less be able to workout after

i have learned in the past couple years to train fasted. this way my body isn't wasting energy digesting food. you need to try that. eating a burger from fucking mcdonalds is probably the dumbest thing you could do before a workout

PS. if mcdonalds is your idea of a cheat meal then I'm not sure what to tell you, that place is ghetto and disgusting.

for me a real cheat meal is a slice of authentic italian pizza or an authentic strawberrry cheesecake.. THAT is a cheat meal... and if i'm going to eat a burger i'm making that shit myself on my own grill with grassfed beef, not a fucking frozen patty that is slime

Your taste buds really change. I have been eating non-processed whole foods for so long that looking at a big mac and fries doesn't even slightly interest me.

It's kind of like going to the gym. You get addicted to that high you get after your workout.

Once you have been eating healthy for a long period of time, unhealthy food no longer interests you

I have a strict diet but sometimes when traveling for work I have no options. When it’s a working lunch and I’m in a different state, I’m kinda stuck. When I introduce grain or other things my body isn’t use to I feel it right away. I could eat it all day before but once you start and stop it will effect you. I guess everyone has what they cheat on. Seems like you just need to cheat better, and not be as lazy. Steve mentioned getting grass fed meat and making your own burger. I would agree pile some avocado and wrap it in some lettuce. If you want to cheat make it better than Mc D.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

after being on test for 6 weeks and eating extra clean, I decided to cheat my diet today for lunch and had a burger at mc donalds, right away I started feeling shitty and my work out totally sucked, I couldn't even do it complete, does this happen to you guys? is this normal? or the fact that I'm running test has to do with it,
thank you.

I don´t think what happened to you is normal. Eating at McDonalds might not be IDEAL for a bodybuilder but shouldn´t do you any harm of the ones you described ("feeling shitty and my work out totally sucked"), at least is what i can tell you from personal experience.

Did you eat a lot of volume too? It kind of sounds to me like what people experience after eating a huge thanksgiving dinner and want to sleep. I bet once this meal was out of your system you are back to normal.

Top Bottom