Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I did it. I ate the chicken breast.

Dryloch said:
Actually a lot of the cows eat grass and stuff that we couldn't eat anyway. THink about all the times you drive by and see cows eating grass on the side of a road somewhere.

I don't know Dry, I lived across from a cow pasture my whole life, and I NEVER saw a cow eat the grass by the side of the road...plus I'm from OH, so the cow experience is pretty broad...

:confused:

Dryloch said:
Actually a lot of the cows eat grass and stuff that we couldn't eat anyway. THink about all the times you drive by and see cows eating grass on the side of a road somewhere.

but, all the land that they use for grazing could be used to grow hemp (gasp, did I just say hemp?!?? yes, the hemp seed has a better nutritional profile than soy, and it'll grow fuggin' ANYWHERE... it's got a million other uses... farmers were REQUIRED to grow it for the war effort for WWII)

just playing devil's advocate... our society is black and white, but the real world is full of grays...

Forrest

Top Bottom