Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I cheated....

If you bastards would eat Birdseeds,Oats,and clumpy Whey Powder like me, you woudn't have this problem.

Damn you all.

silly civillians, i can't stand you guys.

It seems like binging always happens with the food group you are denying yourself. Low fat dieters dream of bowlfuls of melted cheese--I know from experience. Low carb dieters want pasta and sweets. So maybe the best diet is a balanced one, like the zone or something, so you don't go crazy for one macronutrient. As long as you keep calories below maintenance, you should lose fat. Just my $.02

Sure, it's happened to all of us in Keto. Just go back to it! You'll get better and better at resisting. One thing I've found is that when you know you'll be placed in such a situation (surrounded by carby food), go and eat something before hand. Like that you're a bit full and are less likely to eat bad.

For snacks I looooved Jello while I was in keto. Tastes good and like 1 calorie per serving. No carbs.

Top Bottom