Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I can't lose body fat

Gigi mcqueen

I have been on strict diet for two months already and I haven't been able to get my BF to 9%, I'm currently at 11%, I would like to know if I cut off carbs completely from my diet I can reach my goal, thanks for advices.

If diet alone does not make it for you, then more calories need to be burnt. Seems like you have come to the lower limit of the calorie intake, and the spending is still too little. So you need to increase that spending, and BF will continue to reduce.

It really does get difficult as you get very lean but want to cut more. All you can do is either cut more calories or increase your cardio/training. I think Steve makes a great point that adding something like Cardarine might really help in your case.

ckd or a vatiation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know u said diet good. just my 1st thought.
I never had much luck with t3 or clen, but fasting always works for me. 3 day fast and refeed while using stimulants on fast do u lose fat not muscle. 2-3 day fast. no training.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diet is tricky, eating less calories is not always the solution for losing fat.

You need to know how to re-feed, do cheat days or even a cheat week. Restricting calories for long periods of time will eventually get you to a stand still.

Top Bottom