Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hypothyroid ecto guy looking for help with cutter diet/but continued muscle gain

Max Expansion

Plat Hero
Platinum
hey guys,

could you help me with my diet- i am hypothyroid, so have trouble keeping the weight off.

for the last week i have been doing a high protein, low calorie, low carb, low fat diet- and the weight is falling off as i am very active-

the problem is that i ve been doing really well in the gym with a trainer, but now i am finding it really hard to get the energy to keep up with the training, as i am on like 30grams of carbs only a day.

can someone give me some advice on carb cycling.

what is more effective?:

1. targeted carb intake just before and after a work out (3 work outs a week)- and then low carb the rest of the time.

or

2. a massive carb up one of two meals a week, and then low carb the rest of the time.

in any event, i read that refeeding the muscles with carbs is important to make sure the muscles dont atrophy, and indeed dont get glucose resistant.

i am also concerned about calorie deficits.

i was wondering if someone could advise me about whether i should be doing a weekly refead, or a targeted pre work out reload, and in each case what sort of carbs should i be taking.

Top Bottom