Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hydroxycut vs xenadrine for midsection fat

tomas1ina2

I have reached most of my goals regarding muscularity and definition. There is one more I haven't reached and it's getting harder to get rid of remaining fat storage on my love handles, I never used any fat burners but considering using either hydro or xenadrine, which do you recommend? thank you for your replies guys.

Both are basically caffeine pills with a mere sprinkling of other ingredients. Get whichever is cheaper. They are basically the exact same thing.

Be mindful of your dosage. Stimulants are fine in moderation but if you abuse them, they will raise cortisol levels and lead to adrenal fatigue. Your adrenals gland regulate your body sexy hormones (testosterone, estrogen), stress hormones (cortisol), and water retention hormones (aldosterone, ADH). Ever notice that the same people who abuse stimulants can never get lean in their stubborn body fat areas? Bingo. Often these stimulant based fat burners do more harm then good.

I personally recommend stimulant free alternatives like N2slin + cardarine.
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/st...2Slin-p50.html
http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
Cardarine is drug that binds to the PPAR receptor and is non-hormonal. Cardarine increases the expression of genes involved in the expenditure of energy, stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and burns fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.
N2slin is a non-stimulant fat burner and powerful nutrient partitioner. It increases insulin sensitivity of muscle cells and helps partition the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.
Take 20mg of cardarine gw per day. 10mg AM 10mg PM
Take 2 tablets N2slin 30 minutes before each meal you eat that contains a significant amount of carbohydrates.

Both are stimulant free and non-hormonal.

I would not use any of these two products for fat loss, since they are basically potent stims, which may indeed help with fat loss, but on the long run they will be very unhealthy, and the results will not last long.

If you want to lose some fat, better opt for Cardarine GW - it has no stims in it, and it is a non-hormonal compound. Yet, it will burn your fat while maitaining your lean mass. Additionally, it will give you a drastic boost in endurance and recovery, leading to improved cardio performance, and ultimately to more effective fat loss. This would be a much more effective and healthier alternative to those stims you are considering to use

you can spot treat fat with yohimflame but overall if you are going to burn body fat in a section, you need to reduce your OVERALL body fat.

for men yes as you are noticing, we tend to store excess body fat in our midsection.. you could have no body fat anywhere else but your stomach is hard

Pretty much stimulant versus stimulant.

What really aids in fatloss is diet, exercising, cardio, yohimbine, eca and cardarine. Talking from my personal experience.

I wouldn't bother with either one of those. If you really want a stimulant based product then just do an EC stack. 200mg caffeine and 24mg ephedrine 1-3 times per day. Personally I recommend 1-2 doses but 3 is what is often preached. It will depend on if you have issues sleeping or not. If you are open to non stim products then Cardarine or SR-9009 are great. They will increase v02 max which will make your cardio seem easy. They both directly burn fat.

Top Bottom