Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hydration options

JamesCampion86

[FONT=&quot]Anyone got any good drinks/concotions for getting/staying hydrated? I usually hit at least 1gal of water daily but I feel like shit until I get to around 1/2gal. Most ams I’ll have headaches when I wake up and feel fine once I’m better hydrated, so thought I’d see if anyone has any ideas of something to drink upon waking up. Only thing I’ve really done in the past is I’ll make 20oz of water and throw some lemon wedges in it the night before and drink it immediately upon waling, but always looking to see if there might be something smarter/more effective to try out.[/FONT]

Water and more water is the best thing for hydration. Just guessing here, you possibly could have an electrolyte imbalance, and maybe something like pedialyte in the morning may help.

Anyone got any good drinks/concotions for getting/staying hydrated? I usually hit at least 1gal of water daily but I feel like shit until I get to around 1/2gal. Most ams I’ll have headaches when I wake up and feel fine once I’m better hydrated, so thought I’d see if anyone has any ideas of something to drink upon waking up. Only thing I’ve really done in the past is I’ll make 20oz of water and throw some lemon wedges in it the night before and drink it immediately upon waling, but always looking to see if there might be something smarter/more effective to try out.

You've covered it yourself - you need to get to the 1/2 gals plus point asap

I bring a bottle of water around the house and always on my desk at work. It's true that you don't have to overthink it. Just whenever I glance at the bottle, I drink. Like @cbbram I stick to water, tea and coffee. But of course I limit myself when it comes to coffee consumption because if it isn't common knowledge yet, source here on the negative effects.

Top Bottom