Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hunnnngggrrryyyyy!!! CKD

you will meet your goal faster, but if you quit you never will..... gotta be a balance. if you can eat all good fats more power to u

i went from like 20 percent ot 8 percent but i dunnoman....... it took a long time. 4-7 months? really not sure it was awhile since i was that lean

I'm definitely gonna stick to it. I've never been super lean. I wanna hit my goal then run a clean bulk... as clean as a bulk can be anyways. 20 to 8 percent is impressive, hopefully I'll make it there without hitting any walls.

Gotta ask, I read somewhere that ppl with more than 15% body fat should only carb up once every two weeks. As of now I'm doing it once a week which was recommended for people with less than 12%. I think this works for me though because I lift really intensely and I wan't no muscle loss. Just wanna know from someone with experience, how often did you refeed when you were @ 20%?

ketostix do tend to be inconsistent if anything. Ketosis symptoms are probably different for a lot of people. For myself, I know I've hit when I feel very groggy. I don't get the metallic taste.

I get the grogginess too. I've been judging whether I'm in or not by the taste in my mouth. But I've read that your body creates a balance and uses ketones more efficiently so there is no excess hence no taste in my mouth. As long as I'm burning fat then I'm cool.

Can't wait for my refeed. :chomp:

I get the grogginess too. I've been judging whether I'm in or not by the taste in my mouth. But I've read that your body creates a balance and uses ketones more efficiently so there is no excess hence no taste in my mouth. As long as I'm burning fat then I'm cool.

Can't wait for my refeed. :chomp:

everyone has a way they can tell. for me i can literally smell the ketones in my urine and i also just feel "off" i dunno not off in a bad way just different.

I'm definitely gonna stick to it. I've never been super lean. I wanna hit my goal then run a clean bulk... as clean as a bulk can be anyways. 20 to 8 percent is impressive, hopefully I'll make it there without hitting any walls.

Gotta ask, I read somewhere that ppl with more than 15% body fat should only carb up once every two weeks. As of now I'm doing it once a week which was recommended for people with less than 12%. I think this works for me though because I lift really intensely and I wan't no muscle loss. Just wanna know from someone with experience, how often did you refeed when you were @ 20%?

carb loads depend on the person, not the bf%. you would probably burn fat faster with a strict carb cycle. ive done both numerous times and now i carb cycle year round. its pretty easy.

carb loads depend on the person, not the bf%. you would probably burn fat faster with a strict carb cycle. ive done both numerous times and now i carb cycle year round. its pretty easy.

Cool, I'll leave at once a week which works well for me.

how does that work, in the offseason i mean?
what benefits have u noticed?

i would like do changes and such in my offseason diets, to never get stuck, but dont know how il do it.

how does that work, in the offseason i mean?
what benefits have u noticed?

i would like do changes and such in my offseason diets, to never get stuck, but dont know how il do it.

in the off season i just increase my carbs. so instead of a low day with 50 or 100 grams, it will be 200. medium days would be 250 to 300 instead of 150. high days would be 400 to 500 instead of 250.

Top Bottom