Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How is your appetite?

c gheller

Who here tries to gain lean mass and not too much bodyfat whilst on a cycle but your appetite is absolutely enormous and you just want to eat and eat. I very rarely eat junk food, and naturally have a big appetite but now i suffer every day tring to keep my calories 200 or so above maintanance. Do any of you guys experience the same??

You are going to hate me but I find it super difficult to gain an appetite for the amount I eat. I have to force myself to eat around 4500 calories a day. I am hungry exactly one time and that is breakfast...then the rest of the day it is force feeding for the next 6 meals. I hate eating and find it a complete chore most of the time. But unless I get that many calories I start dropping weight!

Bro, I wish i had that problemb. I battle everyday to limit the amount i eat. By the way thank you for the one and only reply. I really thought there would be more interest in this.

i usually eat like a horse, if i'm having trouble getting my cals i will down a couple of double cheesers..i have a recipe for a cereal mix thats pretty good with alot of clean cals and good carbs if you want.

c gheller said:
Who here tries to gain lean mass and not too much bodyfat whilst on a cycle but your appetite is absolutely enormous and you just want to eat and eat. I very rarely eat junk food, and naturally have a big appetite but now i suffer every day tring to keep my calories 200 or so above maintanance. Do any of you guys experience the same??
well at times i can eat alot but for the most part I eat very little at a time.

wow... Like a few responses say.. "I wish I had your appetite."

For myself included, it's like a choir eating all these damn meals... Tis the season to bulk though! So eating up all the clean food I can, and cheating ALOT because I cant seem to put on weight (muscle and fat.... it's impossible for me to put on "lean" weight with the choice of foods I have). So dirty bulking this winter.... screw it, i'm finally putting on weight and my strength has never been better. I'll cut when it's time to take off the winter jacket :)

- SGT

Top Bottom