Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to you abandon old lifestyle?

Vianr

How do you think it is best to start a healthy diet, and abandon an old life-style? Like stop eating all the bad stuff at once, or be more gradual, and go removing things one by one? What is the healthiest way?

You can stop taking all the bad stuff right away without stages – that is perfectly fine in terms of healthiness. However, this might be psychologically hard for some people. So you need to see how it rolls with you. If you can, sure stop it all at once. But if not, then go gradually – just don't lose out of sight the final goal.

when i was in my early 20's i really let myself go. you could find things like whole milk, candy, chocolate, pasta, processed, alcohol, pizza, shit etc in my house.. I just didn't care..

one day i set a goal to change myself and i threw all over that away and started eating healthy. i was able to lose about 10% body fat in that 5 weeks.. went from about 20% to 10%. it really helps to set a goal.

Personally - I think the band aid approach is best. Make a decision to change and change. Don't transition into it. Don't say you are going to do it in XYZ amount of days. Just do it.

That's just the type of person I am and that's my personality. There is no better time then the present. Why waste time spinning your wheels?

It's tough when you have kids (especially teenagers) in the house.. I have 2, but I have the willpower to avoid it.. I'm slowly getting them to eat and drink better, but it's almost unfair to not let them indulge once in awhile..

Abandoning the healthy lifestyle is perhaps an extreme way to phrase things, maybe altering or restructuring your eating habits to ensure that you aren’t depriving yourself or adding stress to your life due to unrealistic expectations is the better way to put it. Whatever the reason, your choice to live healthily or not should be up to you and you only.

The matter of the truth is that it is not a problem for me to stop all the bad things at once, and I know I can do this. The only thing that was stopping me, is the idea that if could be possibly unhealthy to make such drastic changes in nutrition. But if it is ok, I will go the hardcore way.

For a diet to be successful, I truly believe that the diet must producevisible and significant results FAST. When the dieter sees real results quickly,he/she becomes more engaged. And when I can get the dieter engaged in the diet,it produces a “snowball effect” causing the results get better and better asthe dieter gets leaner and leaner because of the results they are seeing on aneveryday basis.
Losing weight is simply a matter of science. How we gain and lose weight iscontrolled, in large, by our biological makeup. You will gain a betterunderstanding of the body’s hormones and how they react positively ornegatively with the nutrients you eat with regards to weight loss and weightgain.
I have been turned lose more than 5 pounds a week, through 2 Week Dietprogram based on Harvard Studies.
The two week Diet focuses on three maincomponents to help dieters lose unwanted weight: diet, exercise, and mindset.Dieters learn what, when, and how to eat for optimized weight loss. They alsoreceive supplement and exercise advice to accelerate the process. Finally, theydevelop the mindset—or willpower—to lose weight and keep it off. Brian Flatt,nutrition coach and owner of R.E.V. Fitness, developed the 2 Week Diet inSouthern California.
I believe it’s worth a try.
Hope this helps!
Alex.

Top Bottom