Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How soon before intense exercise?

skinhead1

I was curious to how many hours or minutes before a workout do you eat ? If you do eat how much do you eat ? Something small around the size of the hand ??

if you are doing intense cardio you don't want to eat within 2 hours or your meal will be going out either the front end or back end

if it is a normal weight lifting session you can eat something light like a couple eggs and fruit within that 2 hours.

no matter what you want to make sure you evacuate your bowels and urinate before any workout, that will make a huge difference and you never want to eat a sloppy meal, it will drag you down as your body must work to digest it while you workout

I don't eat within 2 hours of a session or I won't feel good.

I was curious to how many hours or minutes before a workout do you eat ? If you do eat how much do you eat ? Something small around the size of the hand ??

It will vary. But ideally long enough to digest it. In my case around 90 minutes or more.

I wouldn’t work out on a full belly for sure. A small meal 1-2 hours before is fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom