Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to reinforce meals to gain weight

georgekhare

some people tell me to have a protein shake after each meal, others a glass of milk and others a protein bar, what would be the best food to reinforce my 3 daily meals to gain weight, I have a fast metabolism and it makes me a hard gainer, thank you.

Eat 5-6 meals instead of three. You’ll be able to eat more and it’ll be easier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

protein shakes, protein bars, and milk are KIDDIE FOOD. which adult animal exists that drinks milk? it is for babies, not for adults. you don't see the biggest dudes in your gym messing with that crap for a reason. you want to stay skinny and look like a kid? go with that crap.

you want to grow into a man? start eating like one and start lifting like one.

my question is if you are skinny why are you eating 3 meals a day? when i bulked i would eat 5-6 meals. you need to up your calorie intake

What I like to do with clients who have a terrible appetite is to alternate between shakes and meals.

Shake, meal, shake, meal, shake, meal.

Now the key is to purchase a good quality whey protein. You want to be using a pure whey isolate. Check out this article for more information on whey protein isolate -> https://www.evolutionary.org/whey-protein-isolate/

For the shakes, add in natural almond/peanut butter and oatmeal to make the shakes a meal instead of just a protein shake.

Give that a try. A lot of my clients have had really good success with that.

You need more meals. What I would recommend is using an online TDEE calculator to figure out how many calories you burn in a day. Then just eat 500-700 more than that each day. Use an app like myfitnesspal to track your calories so you can ensure you are in a caloric deficit every single day. You have to be consistent with this.

Top Bottom