Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How quickly does fat come?

lweisdunk

Alright guys!
I'm wondering how quickly it is possible to put on fat. Is it possible to gain fat quicker with no training and a poor diet, not extreme overeating, than it is to gain muscle with a sensible high protein diet and dedicated training regime?
Just wondering cause I havn't been training properly for the last 4 months due to injuries and now illness.
Thanks

it depends on your history and many other factors

generally yes fat is very easy to gain. it is how humans have survived for 2M years and every other animal on earth. what do you think our bodies use when there is no food available? the fat on our body duh! so the body is very good at storing excess fat and looking around in today's America it is easy to see that

It will depend on genetics a lot in addition to your lifestyle. Regardless, fat will always be easier to add since it is a survival mechanism.

Alright guys!
I'm wondering how quickly it is possible to put on fat. Is it possible to gain fat quicker with no training and a poor diet, not extreme overeating, than it is to gain muscle with a sensible high protein diet and dedicated training regime?
Just wondering cause I havn't been training properly for the last 4 months due to injuries and now illness.
Thanks

Surely then you'll already know?

Top Bottom