Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how poor bodybuilders really eat

Arnoldtodd

I will be completely blunt I am super poor. I drive a nice car but that takes up most of my money, between that and my 1 bedroom apartment. Does not leave me much for groceries. I also feel like my metabolism is really fast where I have a hard time gaining muscle. What kind of foods and meals can I eat that are cheap and effective for a poor schmuck like me.

If you have little money, get the cheapest protein you can get and drink it with mct oil and dextrose (mct for regular meals and dextrose for preworkout). That should help you grow.

well to be blunt one of my biggest monthly expenses besides car and home are of course groceries. food costs money, i eat a lot of food myself

the best way to save money is cooking your own food at home. a carton of high quality eggs is only $4 for example. you can buy high quality beef from whole foods/amazon for $4 a pound. there are 2 protein sources right there and easy to cook at home

fruits and veggies are generally cheap unless you buy more exotic produce.

You just have to shop around and get things at sale prices. Stock up when you find good deals, etc. I would probably rethink the choice of vehicle too. Maybe you can unload that and have some extra cash.

I will be completely blunt I am super poor. I drive a nice car but that takes up most of my money, between that and my 1 bedroom apartment. Does not leave me much for groceries. I also feel like my metabolism is really fast where I have a hard time gaining muscle. What kind of foods and meals can I eat that are cheap and effective for a poor schmuck like me.

Brother the cheapest source of pure protein is some good Whey protein and shop the manager's specials at your local supermarket.

Use coupons!

As long as you use coupons and shop specials you'll save a ton of money.

gram per Gram you'll find Whey protein to be pretty cheap protein compared to trying to eat all that protein in beef or Chicken.

Eggs are also dirt cheap and are a great source of protein. You can find specials on Yogurt too.

For the most part, just shopping the deals and coupons you can eat pretty good all year. There is always a manager's special section for products that are coming up close to expiration, meats especially, make sure to hit those!

Top Bottom