Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How often should I be eating?

speedydice19

I was curious to jknow how often people are eating ? Is it better to eat small meals throughout ? Or better to eat big meals a couple times a day. What do you guys think ?

i recommend listening to the podcast we just did with Dr Zach

your digestion system cannot handle frequent meals/snacks all day everyday. give your body a break. whether you believe in eating often or not you still need to give your body a fucking break.

our stomachs are not built to eat frequently the way people parrot in this community. we aren't cows that graze on grass all day. we are made to eat only 2-3 meals a day at most with a long pause in between. your digestion will thank you

the people who go years eating frequently have bloating, constipation, diarhea, naseau, inflammation and need enzymes, fiber, probiotics etc etc cause of years of stomach abuse

If you are really trying to gain size then 5 meals per day would be optimal.

That is ALOT of work for your digestive system so make sure you are eating easily digested foods

I was curious to jknow how often people are eating ? Is it better to eat small meals throughout ? Or better to eat big meals a couple times a day. What do you guys think ?

3 to 5 meals a day.
Both too infrequent and too frequent eating is not good in respect of muscle protein synthesis.

Top Bottom