Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Not to Gain Fat While Eating Carbs

SuperVixen

We all love them but an excess of carbs puts the fat on us faster than anything else. So, what to do?

Well, again, I quote Dan Duchaine's Dirty Dieting Newsletters....

Here's what you do:

Daily Dosages of the following:

Hydroxycitric acid (aka Citrimax) 750 mg to 1.5 mg three times a day, 30 min before you eat.

take clen or an eca stack

take Vanadyl Sulfate (120mg day- can break up the dosages) or better yet get some Metformin ( aka Glucophage) at 2g day.

take Magneesum 1 g

Chromium Picolinate 800 mcg

Lopid 600 mg 2x day

Whew, that's alot of drugs to combat all those carbs. Wouldn't't it be easier if you just ate in moderation? But hey sometimes when you just gotta fall off the wagon, attend a special event, go on vacation for a few days, etc. these drugs will help to reduce the resulting weight gain.

SV, i think that much of what that fellow says is either outdated ideas or just simply wrong. This sillyness from him does not surprise me.

magdelana said:
SV, i think that much of what that fellow says is either outdated ideas or just simply wrong. This sillyness from him does not surprise me.

Actually Dan was 100% RIGHT in his recommendations...the only things that have changed is maybe higher doses..

never doubt the man.... DD rules.

hmm - good info I guess but to me it sounds like a lot to keep track of! I think I'll stick with watching what carbs I eat. :angel:

Susp's_Babe said:
it sounds like a lot to keep track of! I think I'll stick with watching what carbs I eat.

i totally agree... thats way too much all at once. it would be much more trouble to keep track of all that, than to just watch my carbs :rolleyes:

I think perhaps my first comment on this thread was not clear.

I do not argue that what Dan said does not work. I expect that it would work. However, i called it sillyness because it is taking such a long complecated route to do a rather simple thing.

As the other ladies commented i feel it would be obviously the smarter and simplier thing to do to just consume fewer calories each day then you use.

I love my carbs...yet I am still fat...lol

Ok...gonna take my Doritos to bed with me now...

B True

This list of drugs can be especially useful to a competitive bodybuilder (such as myself) or anyone following a carb cycle diet. On the carb up days if you go a little overboard this plan will keep your diet in check. Yes, it's alot of drugs to keep up with but if you compete it's nothing out of the norm.

As for the validity of Dan Duchaine's work, if you are not a scientist don't criticize what you don't know about. As a biochemist and a medical professional myself, I can tell you that Dan's methods are based on how the body works. That does not change or get outdated. The only thing that could be outdated is the drugs he says to use and dosages. New, safer and better drugs may be available as substitutes today. Some of Dan's ideas are radical and dangerous but they do work. You decide for yourself which risks you are willing to take for the body you want.

I recommend anyone interested read the dirty dieting newsletters at qfac.com

Best Regards,
SV

As for the validity of Dan Duchaine's work, if you are not a scientist don't criticize what you don't know about. As a biochemist and a medical professional myself, I can tell you that Dan's methods are based on how the body works. Some of Dan's ideas are radical and dangerous but they do work. You decide for yourself which risks you are willing to take for the body you want.

SV i do not agree that a person needs to be a scientist in order to criticise nutrition advice or training methods. Only one or two people on this board would be qualified to ever critcise anything using your criteria.

As for me i am 33 and have trained for 16 years. I have built a LBM of 170 pounds by hard training and intelligent nutrition. I have tried many of the ideas that Dan mentioned and i have known truly dozens of other women who have also used them.
It is from this experience not formal education that i make my comments.

If you read my second comment you will see that i did not say that his advice would not work.

That does not change or get outdated. The only thing that could be outdated is the drugs he says to use and dosages. New, safer and better drugs may be available as substitutes today.

No one will agrue that the basic functioning of the body changes. However, as a medical professional you know that we learn new things about the body frequently, and we discover new drugs and learn more about older ones all the time. It is in this way that some of his advice is aging poorly. Most of this advice seems to be about 7-10 years old.

Personally, i have found Vandyl Sufate AND Chromium Picolonate to be bascially ineffective to do anything. Also albuteral is becoming rather popular as a superior substiute for clenbuteral. Less CNS agitation with the same weight loss benefits. I liked it much better then clen.

magdelana said:

However, i called it sillyness because it is taking such a long complecated route to do a rather simple thing.

You mean like people who juice to gain muscle and/or lose fat?

Interesting.....

Top Bottom