Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much weight/week do you guys usually lose on e/c/a?

Devils*Angel

A few months ago I was on e/c/a for a few weeks, and then took a break from it. I'm gonna start on the e/c/a again this week (I gotta pick up some caffeine tabs this week cuz I ran out yesterday...grr). I was just curious, how much weight a week do you guys usually lose when on e/c/a when combining it with a reasonable diet (and exercise)? after, say, 3 weeks on e/c/a how much have u guys usually lost or how many inches off your waist? just curious:)

It didn´t work so good for me, i hardly noticed a difference to a normal diet, except less hunger. Lost much (water) in the first days, though.

i had the same results as norman bates, all i really noticed with e/c was shedding some water and loss of appetite, maybe it was just me but i didnt experience any extra energy or increased temperature feeling, i felt i could have accomplished just as much with diet and also i got light headaches eveyr day from e/c which i didnt really enjoy haha.

Didn't really do much for me except slightly decrease the fat around my midsection and tone my arms a bit. I'm guessing it would work really well on someone that's overweight, and not on some1 that is in fairly good shape but just wants to get lean. You should try that yoshiburn stuff..godamn it rocks, the fat loss is so drastic I can see it working day by day. Maybe cause I stacked it with e/c/a.

Top Bottom