Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much water ya drink?

ToastEater

Plat Hero
Platinum
I’m crushing like 4L by 9a when my workout is done:
1L w lemon and preworkout at 4a wake up
1L w BCAA during cardio
1L w protein pre lift
1L during lifting
Then probably another 2L through the day at meals only

That’s like 1.5Gallons a day

That unusual? I’m just thirsty...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it depends on what you are eating all day, what your taking, what kind of weather you live in, how much you sweat, and what kind of water you drink

if you do lawn work all day in 90 degree weather i would say that number is going to be fine. but otherwise i don't see how you would need that much water.

remember fruits and veggies already contain a lot of water.

I'm a ridiculous sweaty guy, and I end up needing to drink a whole lot of water to stay hydrated.

As much as possible dawg, always be drinking water. I consume more during workouts though, sometimes around 1.5L during a session.

That is a ton of water but it really depends on the person. There are factors like climate, your job, how much you sweat, intensity of workouts, that all come in to play. My general rule is drink when you start to get thirsty and your pee is still clear to pale yellow. You just don't want to wait until you are super thirsty or your piss is darker yellow. For me I find that 3-4 litres per day is plenty but I sit on my ass in an office all day and live in a colder climate.

That is a ton of water but it really depends on the person. There are factors like climate, your job, how much you sweat, intensity of workouts, that all come in to play. My general rule is drink when you start to get thirsty and your pee is still clear to pale yellow. You just don't want to wait until you are super thirsty or your piss is darker yellow. For me I find that 3-4 litres per day is plenty but I sit on my ass in an office all day and live in a colder climate.

Same. But I spend my day talking so maybe that’s way lol fuckin windbag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom