Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much water a day ?

jacked88

How much do you guys aim to be drinking per day ? Somedays I barely drink water. Dont feel thirsty. Shoulsd I be forcing water down ?

How much do you guys aim to be drinking per day ? Somedays I barely drink water. Dont feel thirsty. Shoulsd I be forcing water down ?

Funny that you brought this up as I just read about it in the news.

I can't remember anymore what the bare minimum recommendations were but the point of the whole article was basically, drink when you are thirsty and don't overthink it.

Despite of that depending on where you live I still don't think it's a good idea not drinking at all if you don't feel like it and what I personally do I try to get down roughly 2 liters of fluids per day.

But this can obviously change a lot depending on the circumstances you live and how active you are and stuff like that.

notice the guys above both live in cold climates.

I live in a VERY hot and humid tropical climate.

i can't tell you how many people i know from russia or europe who have moved to my neck of the woods who never drank shit who now carry around water everywhere. when you are hot and sweating especially you need to hydrate

so the answer is it depends. it also depends on your diet. those who eat a lot of watery fruits and veggies can get a lot of water that way, or raw organs if that is your thing ;)

ocean mammals do not drink water at all. and before some idiot tells me 'but steve they live in water!'.. yeah they live in SALT WATER. you don't drink salt water lol. they actually get their hydration from eating fish or vegetation, which contain water.

I drink a minimum of one gallon per day. Depending on my activity level and through the summer months it goes to about 1.5 gallons. Adequate water intake helps a number of things. It helps nutrient shuttling, proper hydration, regulating electrolytes, lowering blood pressure, reducing bloat, and staying harder and leaner. It can even help with hunger. Never sell yourself short on water

Top Bottom