Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much tuna is too much

Fotomos

so I can of tuna cost under $2 and it's enough for me to eat a meal out of. That's pretty cheap so I've been eating a can every day and it's been saving me a lot of money. I get the tuna that is just water added and no salt or oil. I know that mercury is a problem so can you give me your thoughts on if it's healthy

canned tuna that is caught pole and line wild and is oil and salt free would be your best bet in moderation. i can think of worst things for you and it isn't something i would eat. i catch my own fish, clean them, and cook them. less hands on your food the better, the places they pack the tuna are very unsanitary

so I can of tuna cost under $2 and it's enough for me to eat a meal out of. That's pretty cheap so I've been eating a can every day and it's been saving me a lot of money. I get the tuna that is just water added and no salt or oil. I know that mercury is a problem so can you give me your thoughts on if it's healthy

I eat a can of tuna daily I dont see any problems

you can do a mercury cleanse every few weeks and you'll be fine

tuna is LITERALLy bodybuilding food

Canned food can't be good for you, you better off eating chicken daily and you can mix the way you prepare it, so taste is different

I love how the replies are all ‘catch your own fish and eat that instead’ like that’s in anyway convenient. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom