Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much time do you give yourself?

youngdumb

How much time do you eat before physical exercise and what foods do you advise ? I find myself hungry and get lethargic when I eat and don’t particularly feel good during my workout.

How much time do you eat before physical exercise and what foods do you advise ? I find myself hungry and get lethargic when I eat and don’t particularly feel good during my workout.

when you eat food your body has to process that food, so that is why you feel like shit

there are certain foods that are easier to process than others. example is watery fruits like melons will not make you feel run down as much as say having a steak

my advice? train fasted. your energy will be sky high that way. I train fasted always, it is the way to go

I finish eating my pre-workout meal roughly 90 minutes prior to weight training.

You do not want solid food in your stomach while weight training. Finish eating your pre-workout meal 60-90 minutes before starting your workout

Top Bottom