Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much sodium in 93% extra lean ground beef?

Sexual Mustard

...Because I hear some competitors will eat it as a protein source while sodium depleting in the final week before contest... but I don't know if it has anything to do with sodium.

it is extreamly low in sodium...I buy "laura's Lean ground beef" 98% fat free, all natural beef...less than 3% of daily sodium per 3 oz serving....if you want really low sodium? Boil chicken breasts, then rinse them all in distllled water, put in over heat back up and eat, taste like rubber , but damn it will help drop a ton of water with the right supplements...

Great answer, Columboweiser! I was getting paranoid about how to sodium deplete while still getting in enough protein for recovery.... one quick question: when you boil the chicken breasts, should you also boil in distilled water? Because wouldn't this get rid of the extra step in rinsing it with distilled water?

yes you boil it in distilled water...if you are depleting for a show email me and I will heklp you with you last week of contest prep!!

thanks man, I really appreciate it....I have a show but it's not until April....I just want to get as much experienced info as possible before contest prepping in late Dec./early January. Thanks again bro.

if you Bf is under 12% I would not start before Jan, maybe wait until mid jan to begining of Feb...I can help you when the time comes...umless you are competing on the same stage as I! ;)

Top Bottom