Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much salt is too much ?

goonman1

I wanted to know if there is an acceptable amounrt of salt you can eat per day ? Or is it really just better to cut it out completely?

salt is a necessary electrolyte found in our food

hypothetically if you were to water fast prolonged and do physical activity, you would need to actually supplement some salt along the way along with other electrolytes or you would get an imbalance

so salt is not our enemy. my view is a lot of foods that HAVE SALT are the enemy. processed meats, packaged foods, frozen foods, etc. so when doctors tell people to avoid salt they are simply being lazy. what they SHOULD say is avoid processed and frozen foods and eat whole foods.

No you should not cut it out completely. Unfortunately, many people eat a lot.of processed foods which contain extraordinary amounts of it.

Of course anything of too much will become an issue but salt is vital in our hydration and cells being able to hold water in the body is because of salt.

Salt is required. And I even saw an article recently that said ....guess what “salt may not be as bad for us as we have always thought” which I have always said because I eat salt like it’s oxygen. Do not cut out salt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

salt is a necessary electrolyte found in our food

hypothetically if you were to water fast prolonged and do physical activity, you would need to actually supplement some salt along the way along with other electrolytes or you would get an imbalance

so salt is not our enemy. my view is a lot of foods that HAVE SALT are the enemy. processed meats, packaged foods, frozen foods, etc. so when doctors tell people to avoid salt they are simply being lazy. what they SHOULD say is avoid processed and frozen foods and eat whole foods.

Right on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It you're eating clean whole foods you don't need to worry about it.

If you're eating processed foods or eating out that's a different story.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom