Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much protein to cut down?

Allien00

this is a confusing topic so i wanted to ask the experts on here. if i am 16% body fat and i want to cut down should i eat a lot of protein rich foods like meats and steaks or should i eat less? i hear you should get 1-2g per pound of protein. i want to lean down from here.

Logic: why would eating more making you leaner?

because people think cause meat has no carbs you can eat a bunch of it and lose weight

the truth is all foods we put in our body get processed glucogenisis into sugar.

so you still get an insulin spike from eating a steak BUT certain foods partition differently so not all foods give the same spikes.

If you are already getting 1-2g protein per lb body weight, that is more than enough. I would get your carbs lower and try different fasting techniques.

this is a confusing topic so i wanted to ask the experts on here. if i am 16% body fat and i want to cut down should i eat a lot of protein rich foods like meats and steaks or should i eat less? i hear you should get 1-2g per pound of protein. i want to lean down from here.
Your protein should always stay the same. 1 to 1.5 gram per pound of bodyweight. You reduce carbs and fats to make your defecit

Top Bottom