Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much peanut butter do you eat while cutting and then while bulking....

Pineapple Devil

I love the stuff and starting here in a few weeks I'm going to start eating it all the time until about 4 o'clock then cut it off.

I always eat cutting or bulking peanut butter, almod butter and sesame butter... when cutting I eat 1tbsp on my breakfast mixing with whey, oatmeal and half mashed flambed banana and before going to bed mixed with whey
When bulking I dont count how many tbsp I eat :) I only avoid to eat the butters with simple carbs.

For me Peanut butter is really dangerous. I can go through a whole jar in minutes which is thousands of calories. If you can control yourself, a few tablespoons a day should be OK when cutting. However, I have to avoid the stuff when I'm trying to get lean. The stuff is just too tasty and high in calories.

Haz said:
For me Peanut butter is really dangerous. I can go through a whole jar in minutes which is thousands of calories. If you can control yourself, a few tablespoons a day should be OK when cutting. However, I have to avoid the stuff when I'm trying to get lean. The stuff is just too tasty and high in calories.

It's times like this that I'm glad I developed a potentially deadly allergy to peanuts as a child.

It's gone now, but I still loathe the buggers.

:D

I eat alot more when I'm trying to lose chub. Usually I can control it and eat 2 - 3 tbsps, but man, I've gone through a jar and a half in 3 days before while cutting, not to mention the 2 bags of peanuts I devoured. That was not good for trying to lose fat, but it was delicious. If I'm trying to gain weight, I'll just eat as much as I want whenever I feel like it.

Ditto on eating a whole jar in minutes. I can't have it in the house when I'm cutting - tooooo dangerous.

Almond butter, yum!!

I just buy shelled peanuts and munch on them all day. Much more convenient and pretty damn tasty if you don't mind a little extra sodium...

I must be missing something here.

Peanut butter while cutting?? How does that work? I thought peanut butter, as well as being extremely high in fat, had a fair bit of carbs?

Please explain why this is good while cutting, as I'd love to have an excuse to eat it.... I love the stuff!! Just always thought it was fattening so I avoided it.

DanielBishop said:
I must be missing something here.

Peanut butter while cutting?? How does that work? I thought peanut butter, as well as being extremely high in fat, had a fair bit of carbs?

Please explain why this is good while cutting, as I'd love to have an excuse to eat it.... I love the stuff!! Just always thought it was fattening so I avoided it.

DB,

Most people here are referring to "natural PB" instead of regular PB. For instance, i forgot the brand, but 2 Tbps of natty pb has 7g of carbs and only 2g of fat. Natty pb does not contain trans fats or hydrogenated oil. Check it out!

Top Bottom