Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much pasta is too much?

uliss90

If I want to lose weight and build muscle how much pasta should we be eating? I come from an italian family and my parents make a lot of pasta and bread for dinner. My dad has a big gut from eating so much of it. But man it is good.

You can use alternative flower pasta and see how that goes like those pasta with roots , beetroot etc
if you love pasta eat it once a week

problem with pasta and bread is it is all fake and processed. italians never ate fake pasta and bread, or this sorry ass excuse for pizza you get from an american franchise. that isn't italian food!

REAL authentic italian food is perfectly healthy, in fact meditarrean diets are the healthiest on earth, Ikaria and Sardinia are 2 blue zones located there and people there don't eat fake food

With your goals in mind, I would limit it to a cheat meal. Especially for the fat loss part. I find lowering carbs helps be lean out much quicker. Substitute other carbs in like brown rice.

Top Bottom