Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much money Per month and Per meal do you guys and gals spend on food?

Ralph_Wiggum

Thread title says it all. I'm just curious as to what the average poster here pays. I'm not talking about any supplements that are not part of your diet, so exclude anything other than protien powders/carb powders/efa powders/etc.

I haven't estimated how much I spend in a month in a long time, same with my per meal cost, but I do spend less than if I were to buy @ a restaurant.

edit: if you don't know the per meal estimation, then just post monthly.

Probably about £20 a week. Buying from local butchers, can usually get 10 big rump steaks for a tenner. I own my own chickens so eggs are no problem, buy lots of milk, tuna that comes in 25p tins. Carbohydrates are pretty cheap anyway. Why were you intersted dude?

Oh jeez, never figured it out per meal.....or even per month.....at least $300

I would say i spend anywere from 300-400 mo/
and in the summer maybe upwards of 500 buyin good quality steaks for
grillin out

nodiggitydave said:
Probably about £20 a week. Buying from local butchers, can usually get 10 big rump steaks for a tenner. I own my own chickens so eggs are no problem, buy lots of milk, tuna that comes in 25p tins. Carbohydrates are pretty cheap anyway. Why were you intersted dude?
were do you shop? aldi?

Top Bottom