Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much milk a day ?

edward norton

I have difficulties trying to gain weight and I'm a very skinny guy and small, I'm 5'6, 103 lbs, I was searching on some meals that make you get calories and I found milk is one of them, some guy at the told me about a galon a day should make me gain weight, what would your advice be guys on this and other meals to consume? thank you.

A gallon of milk a day? That is crazy - especially if you are lactose intolerant. If you want to gain weight, you should not be eating carbs and lactose. Opt for protein and clean carbs. So you need to eat meat for example, fish...eat healthy, just more if you can not gain weight.

GOMAD is a gallon of milk a day. if you are skinny you will just get fat.

you want to build quality mass. you just aren't eating enough FOOD bro period. i know you think you are but you aren't. you are the type who eats like a pop tart and cereal each day.

I personally would use a high quality whey isolate instead of drinking milk. The problem with milk is that it has a lot of sugar and fat in it (if you aren't drinking skim milk).

A cup of 2% milk has 122 calories, 13g sugar, 9g of protein and 5g of fat.

A scoop of whey isolate protein powder has 115 calories, 1g sugar, 24g protein and 1g fat.

That is a big difference. I personally would buy a high quality whey isolate powder, such as isolation from n2bm.com, and use that instead. You can add oatmeal, natural almond butter etc. to it if you want to increase the fat or carbohydrate content.

I would rather see you use a pure whey isolate as a base and add in good ingredients to your shake. Think of natural nut butters, coconut oil, any fruits and veggies you want.

Also, I would start tracking your calories so you know you are in a surplus every single day.

Top Bottom